- Scan, Print, Copy
- ISO Standard print out acceleration (A4): up to 4.0ipm (coloring) / 8.0ipm (mono)
- Detailed Specification
- Wireless ink productive print, scan, duplicate & cloud print
- Upto 4800X600 dpi printing resolution
- 600X1200 dpi check out resolultion-CIS
- ISO print acceleration 8.0/4.0 ipm(Bk/Clr)
- Printer ink Efficient Cartridge: Dark colored-400 internet pages and Color 180 pages
- PIXMA printing alternatives, google cloud print
LESS EXPENSIVE Cartridges
Affordable printer ink cartridges for high quality printing.
Canon Print out Inkjet / SELPHY App
Enjoy easy cellular setup, scanning and printing with this free app. Also gives you to monitor ink level status and setup cloud services remotely.
Auto Ability ON
Automobile Electricity ON detects a printing demand and can move the printing device on with a USB interconnection automatically.
PIXMA Cloud Link
With PIXMA Cloud Hyperlink (PIXMA Cloud from Website link of scan-related applications which can be applied nicely to users that greatly use genuine Cannon printer ink cartridges), you can printing from popular online services like Facebook, Tweets, Flickr, Evernote, Dropbox. You will also Check to Email and Put on Webmail services like Yahoo and google.
Print, check out, and perform computer printer procedures without trouble, with no need to be tethered to a Computer via USB.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Canon PIXMA E477 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!