- 12 colour printer ink system
- Printing size: 24inch (A1+)
- Optimised for graphics
New Multi-sensor & Color Calibration Management System
The brand new Multi-senor incorporated with this printing device provides improved coloring density diagnosis and permits a real complete of calibration to be nicely completed right within a quarter-hour, which having the great ability to use non-Canon top quality media. THE BRAND NEW Color Calibration Management System permits colour calibration goals to be made out of the iPF6460 with optional spectrophotometer and distributed across new iPFX410 12-color printers, and the included software permits all printers on the network to be watched in one central location.
130/300ml Printer ink Tanks & 250GB HARD DISK DRIVE
Both printer facilitates ink container sizes of 130ml as well as for the very first time, 300ml, and the new sub-ink reservoir keeps some printer ink in reserve to permit for tanks to be altered without interrupting a printing. iPF6460 has large 250GB hard drive also, targeted at increase efficiency in high amount printing and streamlined workflows, while allowing faster control of large documents as well as the capability to reprint jobs straight from printer.
Optional SU-21 Spectrophotometer
The iPF6460 acquired an optional SU-21 Spectrophotometer includes a scan swiftness of 10 ins per second and can accommodate media of different thicknesses (Canon or non-Canon brand) because of the mobile carriage these devices is located on, which attaches right onto leading of the printer. These devices also contains a user-switchable UV obstructing filter that may be started up and off corresponding to newspaper type, eliminating the necessity to buy specific sensors.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6410 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!