- Print, examine, duplicate with one minimized gadget: smaller plan gives this printer a chance to fit into little spaces
- Quick first page print time from prepared mode
- HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology: spare vitality with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
Intended for productivity
Save vitality. This productive multifunction laser printer prints, sweeps, and duplicates while keeping vitality costs low, so you spare assets.
No system, no issue. Effortlessly print from your portable PC or PC, utilizing a USB link.
HP quality – print after print
Depend on steady results – Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence are intended to work immaculately with this HP LaserJet Pro. Against extortion validation shields your business from disappointing quality issues and expensive reprints.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Pro MFP M130a Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!