The LBP712Cdn comes standard with a 550-sheet cassette and 100-sheet multipurpose holder, with optional 550-sheet cassette open to support paper feeding up to 2,300 linens. The LBP712Cdn features mobile capacities for stamping on-the-go making use of your suitable mobile device such as Apple(R) AirPrint(R), Mopria(TM) Print Service and Google Cloud Print(TM). The Canon PRINT Business application allows this you to print to this for device from the compatible for Android or iOS devices. With USB Direct Print, you can print from your USB Flash drive in JPEG easily, TIFF, XPS and pdf formats. The LBP712Cdn uses 2.2 watts of energy or less in energy saving mode and helping you save on the energy costs and This single cartridge system combines the toner and drum into one product, making replacing of cartridges simple and This printing device uses GENUINE the Canon Toner Cartridge 040 040 and CMYK CMYK Hi-Capacity for higher amount printing.
- Lightning fast, exceptional color laser beam result with print rate as high as 40 pages-per-minute1, with your first print out in your hands in 6 secs or less.
- Print on-the-go with Canon Printing Business, Apple(R) AirPrint(R), Mopria(TM) Printing Service6 and Yahoo Cloud Print out(TM), using your appropriate mobile device.
- Remarkable paper handling in an expandable, configurable building to support newspaper feeding up to 2,300 mattress sheets.
- Print out from your USB Display drive in JPEG easily, TIFF, PDF and XPS types.
- Aids UFR II, PCL 5c/e, PCL6 and Adobe(R) PostScript(R) computer the printer languages this allowing greater versatility for your printing needs.
- Energy Mode uses less than 2 Saver.2 watts of energy, helping you save on energy costs.
- Friendly to the environment, two-sided printing right from the package helps your business save well on paper and related costs.
- That sole cartridge system combines the drum and toner into one device and this making substitute of cartridges simple.
Price: Around $949.99, will be available in October 1, 2016.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Canon imageCLASS LBP712Cdn Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!