- 5760 dpi image resolution and minimum amount 1.5pl droplet size for details and smooth gradations.
- Print from everywhere: Wireless connection.
- PictBridge support: Print out directly from digital camera models.
- Print on a variety of press including CDs/Dvd disks.
- Epson Claria Photographic six-colour printer ink for vivid shades and high-gloss designs.
The Stylus Image 1500W can print out from because of built-in Wi-Fi support everywhere, allowing easy and convenient stamping from notebooks, desktops and the latest era of cellular devices such as iPhones and iPads using Epson's free iPrint app.
Print images, iron-on exchanges, CDs and much more
An array of printing tasks can be carried out with the 1500W, which designs on glossy newspaper, plain newspaper, envelopes, iron-on exchanges plus CDs and Dvd videos. Standard 4 x 6 inch (10 x 15cm) photographs completely up to panoramic and A3+ prints are supported.
Polished, long-lasting prints
The 1500W uses Epson's Claria 6-shade, dye-based ink-set to accomplish vibrant and long-lasting results with a shiny finish off. In conjunction with the resolution up to of 5760 x 1440dpi and small 1.5pl droplet size, this produces high-quality designs with details and even tonal gradations.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Epson Stylus Photo 1500W Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!