- Up to 4,800 x 1,200 upgraded dpi shading, 600 x 600 dpi dark
- Up to 20 ppm dark draft print speed, 13 ppm shading
- Worked in two-sided printing, programmed paper-sort sensor
- High-volume obligation cycle, discretionary 250-sheet paper plate
- USB, parallel, and discretionary systems administration interfaces; PC and Mac perfect
The 6122 is intended for high-volume printing with the included dark and shading inkjet print cartridges; the appraised month to month obligation cycle is 5,000 pages. Print longer-enduring photographs utilizing HP's exceptionally created inks and papers. The paper-sort sensor consequently distinguishes paper sort and modifies print settings for best print quality.
Effectively catch and print Web pages and online exchanges utilizing the Print Screen catch on your console. Spare time and cash with shrewd components like print-cross out catch and ink-level marker. Interface numerous home PCs to a solitary printer utilizing discretionary HP Jetdirect wired and remote print frill. Associate the way you need to within parallel and also USB interfaces. With PC & Mac of drivers included.
Price: Around $89.50, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And HP DeskJet 6122 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!