- Dependability you can rely on — built by Epson for requesting applications; upheld by industry-driving assistance and backing
- First printer explicitly structured as a shading move up to highly contrasting warm exchange printers — with comparable media taking care of abilities, speed, highlights and availability choices, all at a practically identical value point
- Upgraded efficiency — wipe out the need to pre-print; accelerates to 5" per second3; quick time to initially mark
- Bewildering picture quality — up to 1200 dpi goals with different bead sizes; fresh pictures practically identical to pre-printed names
- Consistent combination — good with ZPL II, major middleware, SAP, Windows®, Mac® and Linux
- Remote printer the board — for overseeing enormous armadas over the system
- Auto shaper included — perfect for quick, on-request applications
- Tool I/O control port for really mechanized work process — bolsters I/O directions; can be coordinated into almost any work process
- Ease — equivalent to existing warm exchange printers
- Tough, great names — meets BS 5609 affirmation
With a 8" worked in auto shaper covering the full range of name sizes to make variable-length marks and empower simple employment partition, these new ColorWorks models offer expense and stock decreases contrasted with utilizing pre-printed names.
Epson-built PrecisionCore® TFP® printhead innovation conveys ultra sharp content and exact standardized tags. It likewise delivers shifting bead measures that, combined with a 1200 x 1200 dpi goals, can create a colossal array of dynamic, precise hues, smooth degrees and fine picture subtleties. In this way, regardless of whether the test is to deliver complex enlightening marks or excellent item names, the CW-C6500A arrangement is capable.
ESC/Label and ZPL II Interface Languages
ZPL II abilities permit you to encounter the upsides of Epson inkjet innovation without reinventing existing frameworks. ESC/Label order augmentations can be added to open the intensity of shading. Influence shading for shading coded fields, item pictures, logos and showcasing messages to improve generally business procedures and brand picture.
Remote Management Tools
Epson made the CW-C6500A family for enormous scope undertaking situations. To help these high-volume situations, a wide scope of remote administration devices are accessible. These permit IT and bolster groups to remotely screen the status of huge armadas of printers, create email cautions on things requiring consideration, remotely send firmware refreshes, set up complex system situations, and see or alter settings from any PC program or Android™ or Apple® controlled cell phone.
Broadly useful I/O Port
Intended for strategic creation, all CW-C6500A family printers come furnished with a broadly useful I/O port. This gives mechanization designers all the control they have to flawlessly coordinate the printer into their robotized work process. The port gives all the important data on supply levels, status, flaws and availability. Sources of info empower clients to respite, clean and print.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Epson ColorWorks CW-C6500A Driver Download And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!