- Controlled by PrecisionCore printing innovation — conveys laser-quality dark content
- Extreme remote and systems administration — effectively print from iPad®, iPhone®, Android™ tablets and smartphones; incorporates Wi-Fi Direct®6 in addition to Ethernet
- Auto-stop ink bottles — interestingly keyed for simple filling of each shading
- Security you can rely on — 2-year constrained guarantee with enrollment hands
- Voice-actuated printing — solicit Alexa to print an assortment from imaginative ventures and ordinary reports, including your to-do and shopping records.
The Epson WorkForce ST-4000 is a mass ink across the board printer expected for moderate-volume remaining tasks at hand in smaller scale and locally situated workplaces. While it costs fundamentally more than most contending AIOs, it's a mass ink show that accompanies a huge number of pages worth of ink in the crate and has incredibly low running expenses. On the off chance that your print volume is higher, the WorkForce ST-4000 is an extraordinary esteem that merits spending more on direct to spare in the long haul.
At 10 by 16.4 by 19.8 inches (HWD) and weighing just 16.1 pounds. It's somewhat greater than a few contenders. As office-arranged AIOs go, however, these passage level models vary almost no in work area land necessities—they're all petite. The ST-4000's whole control board is involved a 2.4-inch shading contact screen, which is fairly little for the vast and fat-fingered among us.
The ST-4000, similar to all WorkForce AIOs, accompanies a programmed archive feeder (ADF) for encouraging multipage records to the scanner, for this situation a manual-duplexing ADF. This implies you'll need to turn your two-sided archives over yourself to examine the second side, instead of the ADF doing it for you. Paper taking care of on the ST-4000 comprises of one 250-sheet plate with no other information sources; you'll need to purge and reconfigure the plate to print on envelopes and other off-estimate media.
Price: Around $499.99, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Epson WorkForce ST-4000 Drivers Download, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!