- The primary name printer explicitly structured as a shading move up to high contrast warm exchange printers — with comparative media dealing with capacities, speed, highlights and network alternatives, all at a practically identical value point
- Solid — designed by Epson for requesting applications
- Backing — sponsored by Epson's industry-driving assistance and backing
- Upgraded efficiency — take out the need to pre-print; accelerates to 5.8″ every second; quick time to initially name
- Solid, top notch shading names — meets BS5609 accreditation
- Bewildering picture quality — up to 1200 dpi goals with different bead sizes; fresh pictures tantamount to pre-printed marks
- Consistent incorporation — perfect with ZPL II, major middleware, SAP, Windows®, Mac® and Linux
- Remote printer the board — for overseeing enormous armadas over the system
- Strip and-Present — obviously appropriate for completely mechanized mark application frameworks
- Tool I/O control port for genuinely robotized work process — bolsters I/O directions and can be incorporated into about any work process
- Ease — practically identical to existing warm exchange printers
Epson C6500P with Peel-and-Present
The Epson ColorWorks C6500P comes standard with strip and-present ability, which can assist speed with increasing the manual utilization of on-request marks. The implicit name peeler naturally expels the mark from the liner and a coordinated name taking sensor holds off ensuing printing until the past name is expelled. This component is undeniably appropriate for completely mechanized name application frameworks. This one of a kind ability wipes out the requirement for a free circle and permits singular names to be taken when they are printed.
Epson-built PrecisionCore® TFP® printhead innovation conveys ultra sharp content and exact standardized identifications. Combined with a 1200 x 1200 dpi goals, this printhead innovation produces differing bead estimates that can create smooth degrees, fine picture subtleties and an enormous array of dynamic, precise hues. Regardless of whether the test is to deliver complex educational marks or great shading item names, the Epson ColorWorks C6000/C6500 arrangement is positively capable.
ESC/Label and ZPL II Interface Languages
ZPL II capacities permit you to encounter the upsides of Epson inkjet innovation without reinventing existing frameworks. ESC/Label direction augmentations can be added to open the intensity of shading. Influence shading for logos, item pictures, shading coded fields and showcasing messages to improve by and large brand picture and business.
Remote Management Tools
Epson made the Epson ColorWorks C6500P Label Printer for enormous scope venture conditions. To help these high-volume situations, a wide scope of remote administration devices are accessible. These devices permit IT and bolster groups to remotely screen the status of huge armadas of printers, produce email cautions for things requiring consideration, remotely convey firmware refreshes, set up complex system conditions, and see or alter settings from any PC program or Android™ or Apple® controlled cell phone.
Broadly useful I/O Port
Intended for strategic creation, Epson CW-C6500P mark printer comes furnished with a universally useful I/O (GPIO) port. This gives robotization designers all the control they have to consistently coordinate the printer into their mechanized work process. The GPIO port gives all the vital data on supply levels, status, flaws and availability. Sources of info empower clients to respite, clean and print.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Epson ColorWorks CW-C6500P Driver Download And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!