- Dependability you can rely on — designed by Epson for requesting applications; sponsored by industry-driving help and backing
- First printer explicitly planned as a shading move up to highly contrasting warm exchange printers — with comparative media dealing with capacities, speed, highlights and availability choices, all at an equivalent value point
- Improved efficiency — dispose of the need to pre-print; accelerates to 5″ every second; quick time to initially mark
- Amazing picture quality — up to 1200 dpi goals with different bead sizes; fresh pictures equivalent to pre-printed names
- Consistent joining — good with ZPL II, major middleware, SAP, Windows®, Mac® and Linux
Epson offers the main shading inkjet printer with strip and-present ability, which can assist speed with increasing the manual utilization of on-request names. A coordinated name taking sensor holds off resulting printing until the past name is expelled. This component is undeniably appropriate for completely computerized name application frameworks. This one of a kind ability dispenses with the requirement for a free circle and permits singular names to be taken when they are printed.
Top notch Printing
Epson-designed PrecisionCore® TFP® printhead innovation conveys ultra sharp content and exact standardized identifications. It likewise creates shifting bead measures that, combined with a 1200 x 1200 dpi goals, can deliver a tremendous array of energetic, exact hues, smooth degrees and fine picture subtleties. Along these lines, regardless of whether the test is to deliver complex instructive names or great item marks, the CW-C6000 arrangement is capable.
ESC/Label and ZPL II Interface Languages
ZPL II capacities permit you to encounter the upsides of Epson inkjet innovation without reinventing existing frameworks. ESC/Label direction expansions can be added to open the intensity of shading. Influence shading for shading coded fields, item pictures, logos and promoting messages to improve generally speaking business procedures and brand picture.
Remote Management Tools
Epson made the CW-C6000 family for enormous scope undertaking conditions. To help these high-volume situations, a wide scope of remote administration instruments are accessible. These permit IT and bolster groups to remotely screen the status of enormous armadas of printers, produce email cautions on things requiring consideration, remotely send firmware refreshes, set up complex system situations, and see or change settings from any PC program or Android™ or Apple® fueled cell phone.
Broadly useful I/O Port
Intended for crucial creation, all CW-C6000 family printers come outfitted with a broadly useful I/O port. This gives computerization engineers all the control they have to consistently coordinate the printer into their mechanized work process. The port gives all the important data on supply levels, status, flaws and preparation. Data sources empower clients to respite, clean and print.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Epson ColorWorks CW-C6000P Driver Download And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!