- The ultra-minimized Samsung CLX-3185FW shading laser MFP prints, duplicates, filters and faxes at an expert level,
- Interface rapidly and safely to your remote system with the bit of a catch, through the CLX-3185FW's Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Presently you can print, duplicate, sweep and fax with accommodation, straightforwardness and speed with the ultra-adaptable CLX-3185FW
- The toner particles are littler and more uniform, bringing about fresh lines and all the more quietly mixed tones.
- Samsung's polyermerized toner process includes a wax layer and fine intertwining, which ensures printouts against folds and smircesh
- Quick printing
- Secures your remote system for you
Shading laser multifunction printers are still genuinely thin on the ground, especially at the lower end of the market, however Samsung has reliably delivered a decent scope of smaller machines that fit well into the SOHO condition. The CLX-3185FW incorporates fax and remote association, making it especially appropriate.
The all-dark look of the case is calmed by a shrewd, white control board, which folds over under the 15-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF). It's too spread out as it is brilliant, with a 2-line by 16-character LCD show, sectioned either side by capacity catches. There's an extensive, enlightened power catch to one side of the showcase and a ring of menu route controls to one side, encompassed by a further ring of blue LEDs, which demonstrate pausing and printing conditions.
Continuing to move perfect, there's a numberpad for fax numbers and toward the end, twin gets for dull and shading start. Pointers are joined with the twisted front corner for status and remote; a supportive position, as ought to be evident them adequately from a partition.
The paper outlet is clearly underneath the control board and has a pull out and flip-over help. To its benefit is a USB connection that can manage coordinate print of outlines archives, anyway not from PictBridge cameras. At the base is a 130-sheet paper plate. This is a low farthest point, despite for a machine laid out somewhat for the home office. There's no multipurpose space or optional paper plate to improve the machine's capacity, either.
There are USB and Ethernet connections at the back, and also phone in and out connections for the fax workplaces, anyway most customers will probably go for a remote affiliation. Samsung has made this straightforward by giving a WPS get, which thus finds and interfaces with an ensured remote framework with a singular press.
Price: Around $277.71, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Samsung CLX-3185FW Driver Download, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!