- Print from anyplace: Wireless availability
- PictBridge™ bolster: Print straightforwardly from advanced cameras
- Flexible: Print on CDs, envelopes and that's only the tip of the iceberg
- Clear hues: Epson Claria Ink
- Smooth degrees: 1.5pl least bead estimate
The Stylus Photo 1500W can print from anyplace because of implicit Wi-Fi bolster, permitting advantageous and simple printing from PCs, work areas and the most recent age of cell phones, for example, iPhones and iPads utilizing Epson's free iPrint application.
Print photographs, press on exchanges, CDs and that's just the beginning
An extensive variety of printing activities can be attempted with the 1500W, which prints on reflexive paper, plain paper, envelopes, press on exchanges in addition to CDs and DVDs. Standard 4 x 6 inch (10 x 15cm) photographs as far as possible up to all encompassing and A3+ prints are upheld.
Reflexive, enduring prints
The 1500W uses Epson's Claria 6-shading, color based ink-set to accomplish clear and enduring outcomes with a gleaming completion. Combined with the goals up to of 5760 x 1440dpi and little 1.5pl bead estimate, this yields astounding prints with fine detail and smooth tonal degrees.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Epson Stylus Photo 1500W Driver Download, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!