Print out and scan straight forward, even from the cloud or cultural advertising. The PIXMA MG3022 is the All-In-One printer that is compact, rendering it the ideal size and with all the current right features. With features like Auto Power On, built-in WiFi and PIXMA Cloud Link, you can understand why PIXMA printers are so easy to use. The hybrid printer ink system combines dye printer ink for stunning colors and dark pigment printer ink for crisp, well-defined text.
The PIXMA MG3022 Cellular Inkjet All-In-One computer printer combines the capability of cloud connection with quality doc and image producing, all within an affordable package. PIXMA Cloud Link allows you to hook up with cloud services like Dropbox and Evernote through your smartphone or tablet, offering you usage of an increased variety of print out options even. It provides built-in Wi-Fi also, which means you can print out wirelessly anywhere so long as your device is linked to the same local cordless network as your printing device.
Images and documents quickly are prepared, with print rates of speed of 8.0 images each and every minute (ipm) for dark and 4.0 images each and every minute (ipm) for shade. Other features include Automobile Power Over a convenient option that automatically forces up the printing device once you send a photography or report to be published, reducing power ingestion. And, Calm Function enables you to printing silently without troubling others.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Canon PIXMA MG3022 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!