The HP LaserJet 1022 printing device can be an affordable, small, and reliable laser beam printer having the ability to produce professional-quality print out jobs. It images at speeds as high as 19 pages each and every minute, and gives the first webpage in under 8 seconds because of HP's amazing instant-on technology. With all the included HP LaserJet printing cartridge and 1200 dots per inches (dpi) print resolution, the printer produces crisp, clean output for all your business documents. HP Quality Enlargement technology (REt), dealing with the ultra-precise toner HP and formulation image writing systems in the cartridge, ensures reliable quality with razor-sharp text message and clear lines.
- About 19 ppm print out speed; up to at least one 1,200 x 1,200 dpi resolution
- 8 MB built-in storage area; USB 2.0 connection standard
- Optional ethernet, cellular, and Bluetooth connectivity
- 250-sheet input holder plus 10-sheet top priority input holder for area of expertise media
- Mac and personal computer compatible; 1-year warranty
- Only use Original HP Toner in your HP printing device for great results, printing after print
- About 19 ppm print out rate; up to 1200x1200 dpi resolution
HP LaserJet 1022 Drivers - An assortment is accepted by the computer printer of mass media types--including ordinary, LaserJet, picture, and rough newspaper, envelopes, transparencies, product labels, card stock, and postcards. With 8 MB of on-board ram and super-fast USB 2.0 connection, this printer works with with both House windows and Mac os's and can work seamlessly with HP's Bluetooth 1300 cordless printing device adapter (sold individually). Measuring 14.6x9.6x9.5 inches wide and weighing only 12.1 pounds.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And HP LaserJet 1022 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!