The 4600 was impressively quick in producing the 8-by-10 image test documents on our Adobe Photoshop assessments. Text and photography end result quality were good to excellent, with the nice speed, simple unit installation, and network-management prowess make the Color LaserJet 4600 a high contender.
- 600x600 dpi resolution
- Fast, 17 ppm dark-colored or color
- 400 MHz cpu, 96 MB Ram memory, expandable to 416 MB
- Paper-saving duplex printing
- Parallel, infrared, and HP Jetdirect 615n EIO print-server interfaces
Enjoy superior networking with new HP Jetdirect 615n EIO inside print machines for reduced network traffic. True 600x600 dpi with HP Image REt 2400 produces clean text, bold images, and stunning images. PCL6, PLC5c, and Postscript 3 emulation provide exceptional compatibility. An user-friendly LCD control -panel exhibits wording and design. As well as the printing device can be supervised by you through the web or an inserted Web server.
Optional accessories for the 4600 include a supplementary 500-sheet paper holder (for a complete of just one 1,100 linens), storage up to 416 MB, and a difficult drive drive that permits RIP Once technology for faster multiple original designs, keeping you money and time. Optional HP Fast Infrared accessory allows walk-up printing by using a laptop or camera with infrared capabilities.
Price: Around $157.67, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And HP Color LaserJet 4600 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!