The B4400 is not a true laser beam, but an LED printing device. Which means that it uses light-emitting diodes (LEDs) rather than a laser beam to pull the image of every web page on the drum during printing. However the two types of printers are normally essentially equivalent. That is why LED printers are usually grouped with lasers, and known as lasers often. To become more precise, LED printers fall in to the laser printer category but avoid laser technology.
The B4400 offers plenty of velocity and newspaper handling for an individual computer printer. With an engine rated at 27 pages each and every minute, it has a typical 250-sheet tray and an optional 500-sheet tray ($185) for a maximum total of 750 sheets. If that degree of speed and newspaper handling sounds similar to the B4400 is intended for a tiny office or workgroup than for an individual computer printer, that's only since it is.
Regardless of the velocity and newspaper handling, the B4400 is light and small enough to be categorized in the non-public computer printer category. At 7.9x14.0x15.6inches (HWD) and 22 pounds, it's small enough to talk about a workplace and light enough to go around easily. The printer's sufficient for just about any typical business record.
Oki B4400 Drivers Download - The graphics and image quality were both typical for a monochrome laser. Design were sufficient for just about any inner business use easily. In the event that you print enough pages, the savings may be adequate to help make the OKI Printing Solutions B4400 your very best choice.
Price: Around $36.98, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Oki B4400 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!