- Print, Scan, Copy
- ISO standard print of speed (A4): It nicely up high to 15.0ipm mono/10.0ipm of shading
- Photograph Speed (4x6inch): Approx. 21secs. (borderless)
An amazingly minimal outline permits the printer to fit into tight work area spaces and retires.
4.3inch Touch Screen LCD with Intelligent Touch System Panel. A substantial 4.3inch optical touch LCD show is matched with an instinctive operational board. Just assignment keys that should be worked for particular capacities are lit up, improving simplicity of operation without alluding to a client manual.
Archive Removal Reminder
The printer recognizes archives left on the scanner platen and alarms the client when the first source record or thing is not expelled in the wake of filtering.
Tape Tray and Rear Feed Options
Stack photograph paper in the back plate and plain paper in the paper tape to minimize the bother of reloading.
ID Card Copying
Output and duplicate the front and back of an ID card on a solitary page-side while retainining the first ID card sizes.
Plate Label Print
PIXMA TS8070 Drivers Download - Underpins coordinate printing and duplicating of CD/DVD plans onto plates with printable surfaces. The capacity is additionally bolstered on the Canon Print Inkjet/SELPHY portable application for iOS and Android OS gadgets.
Price: Around RM 841.00, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Canon PIXMA TS8070 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!