Preserves up with your occupied work environment.
With a printing rate of 38 web pages each and every minute and 5.2 sec first site out time, the DocuPrint P365 d gets the performance to maintain with your occupied work needs. Printing multipage documents is very simple with computerized two-sided printing.
Superb image quality.
1200 x 1200 dpi image resolution with genuine PostScript(R) 3(TM) ensures correct print result with incredible depth and clarity.
Flexible printing options
From thick newspaper, card stock, labels or envelopes; achieve crisp print results everytime on a number of stocks. This allows one to printing more inhouse - helping you save time and money.
Less disruption with high produce toner and drum.
With high capacity toner cartridge and extended life drum, you can print out for with no need to avoid and replace cartridges much longer.
Unlike most laser beam printers, the DocuPrint P365 d utilises a seperate toner cartridge and drum product letting you achieve the utmost use out of every component. This gives significant cost benefits.
Toner conserving feature
Gives users complete control of toner use by choosing the method that is best suited to the result that's needed is. For example, when stamping documents for interior use, you might like to use the lightest setting up for maximum toner keeping.
EA-Eco Toner. Our EA-Eco Toner with low-melt technology achieves bare minimum fusing heat at 20?C significantly less than classic toner for significant energy personal savings.
Confidential Printing with SecurePrint
Advanced security features such as SecurePrint, Control -panel Lock, IPsec data encryption and IP filtration ensures encryption of private material for transmitting over the network and is merely printed whenever a password is joined on the control -panel.
Price: Around S$429, check it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Fuji Xerox DocuPrint P365 d Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!