- Print speed 22 ppm (A4)/22 ppm (Letter)
- Goal (DPI) 600x600dpi (Max)
- Frist print out time Less than 7.8s
- Duplex mode Manual Processor Speed 500MHz
- Memory 32MB Input Tray 150 pages
- Yield Capacity 100 pages USB 2.0 Hi-speed
Speed up your printing
- Wi-Fi Direct and also Mobile Printing for second outcomes from wherever in your home or office.
- One stage establishment to make you print quickly.
- With 7.8 seconds in first page out an also an optimal chance for lessened startup.
- 500 MHz processor in addition to 32 MB memory produce quicker outcomes.
Save more than space
- Smooth plan and smaller size fit pleasantly on any work area.
- Residue free plan eliminates cleaning time.
- Programmed rest mode to ration energy and advance investment funds.
Hold your financial plan under control
- With 1600 of page standard cartridge that can saves you even more each time you print.
- Enormous obligation cycle for higher printing volume.
- Diminished running expenses with low CPP.
Leave a more modest impression
- Eco-accommodating, across the board cartridge diminishes squander.
- Hearty metal casing and parts meet the prerequisite of RoHS.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X
Pantum P2516 Driver Downloads, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!