- 44-inch Large Format Printer
- Strong and energetic printouts with Epson all-shade UltraChrome XD Ink
- Accessible in single-roll, double roll and multi-work setups
Produce an assortment of prints with perfect exactness on a scope of substrates, including 1.5mm thickboards. From design intends to guides and 3D renderings, print your necessary records with certainty.
Produce prints that are adequately solid to withstand basic difficulties with Epson's all-shade UltraChrome XD ink, which has a higher ink infiltration on paper, furnishing you with tried high lightfastness.
Affordable and Cost-successful
Appreciate cutthroat expense per-page and cartridges sizes from 110ml to 700ml to suit distinctive printing volume needs.
Far reaching Options for Future Expansion
The SureColor T7270 series can be custom fitted to suit your business necessities as it develops. Choices accessible incorporate interior 320GB HDD print worker, Adobe® PostScrip® 3 Expansion Unit, 36inch MFP scanner, programmed take up reel and extra roll media connector.
Inward 320 GB print worker which can be overseen distantly, and considers print responsibilities to be saved and reproduced
Adobe® PostScrip® 3 Expansion Unit
Inside 320 GB print worker that upholds Hot-Folder bunch printing and effectively coordinates into the most unpredictable work processes, including support for secure PDF printing
36inch MFP Scanner
Sweep grouped media up to 1.3mm thick straightforwardly into your 320GB HDD. Allowed to move the picture to another SureColor™ SC-T5270 series printers, send it to a beneficiary by means of email, or store the picture on your work area shared envelope or CIFS
Programmed Take Up Reel
Computerize the assortment of the completed printed item, considering consistent printing of high volume print occupations.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X
Epson SureColor SC-T7270 Driver Downloads, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!
Epson SureColor SC-T7270 Driver Downloads, Review, Price based for Windows:
Epson SureColor SC-T7270 Driver Downloads, Review, Price based for Mac OS X:
Epson SureColor SC-T7270 Driver Downloads, Review, Price based for Linux:
- Check here.