- Coordinated yield stacking plate kills yield mess by yielding level, examined prints
- Utilize the touchscreen to screen media move use, see printer status, and track occupations during printing
- Front-stacking and programmed paper-move arrangement streamline the media stacking measure
- Save space with this conservative, 36" printer that includes a level surface for rapidly checking your printouts
- Lessen vacation by utilizing keen exchanging where you can stack two distinct rolls all the while and the printer will switch paper types at your solicitation
- Oversee work lines, track print costs, print borderless pictures, and view print reviews from the touchscreen interface
- The 320GB hard drive and underlying handling power permit the printer to yield an A1/D-size print in just 21 seconds without hindering your PC
- Print from your Apple or Android cell phone or tablet
- Straightforwardly email activities to your Designjet T2500 utilizing ePrint and Share
- Naturally save duplicates of your activities to the cloud when you print utilizing HP Designjet ePrint and Share
For quick prints, an A1 or D-sized print can without much of a stretch be created in around 21 seconds. The T2500 even can hold two moves of paper for speedy programmed exchanging for creating numerous positions. This is totally controlled from an enormous touchscreen interface on the facade of the printer.
Inside, the PC has a 320GB hard drive and 1.5GB of DRAM for dealing with and preparing your records. It can likewise print from and output to USB drives, messages, and organized PCs. The printer highlights 1000 gigabit Ethernet network for this reason. Furthermore, with HP Designjet ePrint and Share you can quickly save and access your reports from the cloud.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X
HP DesignJet T2500 Driver Downloads, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!
HP DesignJet T2500 Driver Downloads, Review And Price based for Windows:
HP DesignJet T2500 Driver Downloads, Review And Price based for Mac OS X:
HP DesignJet T2500 Driver Downloads, Review And Price based for Linux:
- Check here.