- Progressed imaging Despite its smaller size, the Avision AD125 is prepared to filter full-shading twofold sided firsts at a rapid of up to 25 ppm and 50 ipm in 200 dpi because of the high level 50-sheet auto record feeder. Each AD125 model is outfitted with a CCD sensor for great outputs, and a 50-sheet limit of the ADF for proficient cluster checks.
- Simple to filter with a press of a catch With Avision's recently evolved programming application Button Manager V2, the scanner permits you to finish your sweep with a press of the Scan fasten and send the examined picture to a predetermined objective including email, printer, picture altering programming application, or even a cloud worker like Google Drive or Microsoft SharePoint.
- Output rate up to 25 PPM/50 IPM at 200 dpi The AD125 conveys quick sweep paces of 25 pages each minutes in simplex mode and 50 pictures each minutes in duplex mode at 200 dpi in shading mode, giving a genuinely amazing digitalizing experience.
- Dependable paper taking care of A hearty 50 page Automatic Document Feeder with a 3,000 pages each day obligation empower the Avision AD125 to be utilized in any application requiring successive archive filtering.
- Earth-Friendly LED Technology The Avision AD125 conveys remarkable execution and its plan is earth-accommodating simultaneously. The LED innovation requires no warm up time and is lower power utilization without producing mercury fume as other customary scanners utilizing the CCFL (cold cathode fluorescent light) innovation.
Avision's recently evolved Button Manager V2, permits you to check the two sides of a page straightforwardly to a PDF, accessible PDF, JPEG or to different applications like Word or Excel® with a press of a catch. The AD215 scanner consequently perceives report size and can fix, deskew and show pictures in legitimate direction. The catch chief sends a filtered picture to your predetermined objective like PDF, printer, email, picture altering programming application. Send things to Google Drive, Dropbox, SharePoint or more!
Sweep speed of 25PPM/50 IPM
The AD125 performs at check paces of 25 pages each minutes in simplex mode and 50 pictures each minutes in duplex mode at 200 dpi in shading mode. The scanner has an auto-crop include that permits different size pages to be filtered together without stressing over investing energy in organizing pictures after a report examine.
Programmed Document Feeder
The 50-page limit Automatic Document Feeder has a 3,000 pages each day obligation cycle. The Avision AD125 can be used numerous applications requiring a successive measure of report checking.
This scanner has a space-saving plan of just 12.1 x 6.2 x 5.7 in (308 mm x 156 mm x 145 mm). The AD125 effectively fits in most front office conditions. At the point when not being used the scanner overlap up pleasantly and can be shoved aside for space saving.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
Avision AD125 Driver Downloads, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!