- Print, Scan, Copy
- ISO standard print speed (A4): up to 10.8 picture each moment dark/6.0 picture each moment tone
- Remote LAN, Mopria, AirPrint, Direct Wireless
- Suggested print volume: 150 to 1 500 pages
High Page Yield Ink Bottles
With high page yield ink suppresses that print to 7,600 pages (B/W) in Economy Mode and 7,700 pages (shading), never stress over ink costs again!
Simple, without hassle Ink Refilling
To forestall incidental blending of shaded inks, each ink bottle tip is intended to fit just the particular shading tank. Ink topping off is a sans spill measure, starting consequently, and halting when the ink tank is full.
2-Line Mono LCD Display
Furnished with a 5.08cm LCD show for simple route and confirmaton of print settings.
Borderless Photo Printing
Supports borderless photograph printing up to A4 for wonderful edge-to-edge photographs.
Versatile and Cloud Printing
Print from cell phones, tablets, PCs and distributed storage with the free Canon Print Inkjet/SELPHY, and Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Editor applications.
Client Replaceable Ink Maintenance Cartridge
Effectively removable support cartridge guarantees least personal time and greatest efficiency consistently.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA G3060 Driver Download, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!
Canon PIXMA G3060 Driver Download, Review And Price based for Windows:
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64bit) click here.
Canon PIXMA G3060 Driver Download, Review And Price based for Mac OS X:
- OS X 10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15 click here.