- Most extreme goal of 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Flexible crossover ink framework for fresh blacks and rich and lively tones
- MegaTank ink tank framework for high volume use, delivers roughly 7700 shading pages or 6000 highly contrasting pages
- Supports a few paper evaluates to Legal, with borderless printing accessible for prints as extensive as 8.5x11inch
- Back input plate holds 100 sheets of plain paper or photograph paper
- USB 2.0 network
Highlighting huge incorporated ink tanks that produce around 7700 shading pages or 6000 high contrast pages, the PIXMA G1220 MegaTank Inkjet Printer from Canon is intended for individuals who need to rapidly print both content reports and photographs. The printer creates sharp pictures at goals up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, and color based dark ink helps keep little textual style text sharp and discernible. Supplementing its ink limit and print quality is its proficiency, with the printer offering dark print rates of 9.1 ppm and 5 ppm for shading.
The PIXMA G1220 upholds a few paper sizes from 4x6inch to 8.5x14inch, and a long report print include empowers you to print archives and flags up to 8.5x47.2inch. Borderless printing is accessible for sizes up to 8.5x11inch, and color based tones offer rich and clear tones with sharp subtleties. For media taking care of, the printer accompanies a back input plate that holds up to 100 sheets of plain paper, just as a retractable yield plate on the front.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA G1220 Driver Downloads, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!