- Print, Fax, Scan, Copy
- Remote, Wired LAN, Mopria, AirPrint, Direct Wireless
- Suggested month to month print volume: 300 to 2500 pages
- And more
Standard presents the MAXIFY GX7070 refillable ink tank printers for little and moderate size workplaces to address the issue for shading imprinting in high volumes, while making it exceptionally reasonable to do as such. With water safe, quick printing and adaptable paper taking care of, this new printer join profitability and laser printer-like effectiveness, hitting a sweet spot for little and moderate size workplaces to expand business efficiency with little trade off.
With huge ink tanks and high-volume ink bottles essentially decrease ink costs for both monochrome and shading printing. A full arrangement of ink conveys around 6,000 greyscale pages, and 14,000 pages in shading. For organizations that need to print much more without settling on quality and text readability, an Economy mode setting pushes yield to 9,000 and 21,000 pages of greyscale and shading individually. Organizations would now be able to print shading pages at whatever point the need emerges without agonizing over cost.
Ultra High Page Yield Ink Bottles
With ultra high page yield ink restrains that print to 9,000 pages (B/W) and 21,000 pages (shading), ideal for rock solid office printing without stress over ink costs!
Shade Ink Formulation for Better Performance
The brisk drying color ink guarantees excellent report printouts that oppose blurring and unintentional openness to water or dampness.
Simple, sans hassle Ink Refilling
Ink topping off is a without spill measure, starting naturally, and halting when the ink tank is full.
Single Pass 2-Sided Scan
A quick 50-sheet limit programmed report feeder examines two-sided firsts in a solitary pass.
Enormous Capacity Paper Tray
Supports up to 600 pieces of paper for high profitability, continuous printing.
Price: Around Unknown, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon MAXIFY GX7070 Driver Download And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!
Canon MAXIFY GX7070 Driver Download And Review based for Windows/Mac OS X/Linux:
- Not available yet, or check here.