- 80 section dab network printer
- Up to 333 characters for each second (cps) print speed
- 24-pin print head conveys sharp, itemized content
- IBM and Epson imitations
- Prints on cut sheet paper and multi-part frames up to 5 duplicates
- Multi-position tractor feed unit handles consistent paper effortlessly
- 4 million character strip life
- Minimal, space sparing structure just 150 x 349 x 232mm (H x W x D)
- Eco-accommodating innovation, rest mode devours simply 1.6W
- USB, Parallel and RS232C interfaces
Sturdiness and unwavering quality in a reduced, simple to utilize plan
This minimal 80 segment printer can be suited in the littlest of spaces and conveys the fresh 24-pin print quality required to create point by point notes, little marks and standardized identifications. The ML1190 eco has a stunningly high MTBF of 10,000 hours, a lot higher that likewise evaluated contender models, that is unhesitatingly back up by OKI's multi year guarantee. What's more, with a simple to utilize administrator board, low printing clamor and different interfaces included as standard the ML1190 eco is both framework and easy to understand. The ML1190 eco carries more elevated levels of print quality to general business and retail location applications creating solicitations, receipts, dispatch notes, names and end of day reports.
Exceptionally adaptable and application well disposed
The ML1190 eco prints on cut sheet paper, and nonstop structures up to 5 sections. A multi-position tractor unit, back mounted as standard, push takes care of single or multi-part nonstop structures paper effortlessly and a low paper remove spares paper. For persistent feed marks and overwhelming weight paper the multi-position back tractor can be unclipped and top mounted to give a vertical, base force feed course of action. Browse numerous imitations and equal, sequential or USB 2.0 availability for simple establishment, all are remembered for the container as standard.
Ideal fit for your condition
The ML1190 eco is smaller and very vitality productive. OKI's SoC (System on Chip) innovation decreases power utilization to an amazingly low 1.6W in "Rest mode" downplaying your running expenses, just as lessening your carbon impression.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
OKI Microline ML1190 Driver Downloads, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!