- Dependability you can rely on — designed by Epson for requesting applications; sponsored by industry-driving assistance and backing
- First printer explicitly structured as a shading move up to highly contrasting warm exchange printers — with comparable media taking care of abilities, speed, highlights and network choices, all at a tantamount value point
- Upgraded profitability — take out the need to pre-print; accelerates to 5" every second; quick time to initially name
- Shocking picture quality — up to 1200 dpi goals with different bead sizes; fresh pictures practically identical to pre-printed marks
- Consistent mix — perfect with ZPL II, major middleware, SAP, Windows®, Mac® and Linux
- Remote printer the board — for overseeing enormous armadas over the system
- Auto shaper included — perfect for quick, on-request applications
- Implement I/O control port for genuinely mechanized work process — underpins I/O directions; can be coordinated into almost any work process
- Minimal effort — tantamount to existing warm exchange printers
- Solid, top notch names — meets BS 5609 confirmation
Top notch of Printing
Epson-designed PrecisionCore® TFP® printhead innovation conveys ultra sharp content and exact scanner tags. It additionally delivers changing bead estimates that, combined with a 1200 x 1200 dpi goals, can create a gigantic array of energetic, exact hues, smooth degrees and fine picture subtleties. Along these lines, regardless of whether the test is to deliver complex educational names or great item names, the CW-C6000A arrangement is capable.
ESC/Label and ZPL II Interface Languages
ZPL II capacities permit you to encounter the benefits of Epson inkjet innovation without reconstructing existing frameworks. ESC/Label direction expansions can be added to open the intensity of shading. Influence shading for shading coded fields, item pictures, logos and advertising messages to improve in general business procedures and brand picture.
Remote Management Tools
Epson made the CW-C6000A family for huge scope undertaking conditions. To help these high-volume situations, a wide scope of remote administration apparatuses are accessible. These permit IT and bolster groups to remotely screen the status of enormous armadas of printers, produce email alarms on things requiring consideration, remotely send firmware refreshes, set up complex system situations, and see or change settings from any PC program or Android™ or Apple® fueled cell phone.
Broadly useful I/O Port
Intended for strategic creation, all CW-C6000A family printers come furnished with a universally useful I/O port. This gives mechanization designers all the control they have to consistently incorporate the printer into their robotized work process. The port gives all the important data on supply levels, status, deficiencies and availability. Data sources empower clients to respite, clean and print.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Epson ColorWorks CW-C6000A Driver Download And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!