- Programmed 2-sided print
- Up to 18/19 ppm (A4/Letter) print speed
- Under 15.5 sec first print-out time
- 600 x 2,400 dpi print quality
- 16 characters x 1 line show
- 250 sheets default paper plate
- 1 sheet manual feed opening
- High Capacity Toner of up to 3,000 pages
Sibling iPrint&Scan, Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Mopria, Windows Mobile Printing
Quick Print Speeds
Lift your profitability with quick shading print velocities of up to 18ppm and FPOT of under 15.5 seconds.
Complete Paper Handling
With the 250 sheets default paper plate and single-sheet manual feed opening, Brother printers can deal with a different paper types and sizes for your printing accommodation.
Cut Paper Waste by half
Decrease your paper wastage and costs with programmed 2-sided printing.
Lower Toner Costs
Reasonable standard yield and high return toner cartridges offer lower cost-per-page, and Toner Save Mode utilizes less toner while creating fresh and lively printouts.
Worked in Ethernet
Easily share your Brother printer with numerous clients on your system through inherent Ethernet.
Print from Mobile
Associate your cell phones by means of Brother iPrint&Scan and other good portable applications for versatile prints and sweeps.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Brother HL-L3230CDN Driver Download, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!