The printer has USB and Ethernet ports. It is controlled by a 533MHz processor and 128MB of memory, which is client upgradeable to a greatest of 640MB. The CLP-660ND accomplished a satisfactory speed of 19.8 pages for each moment (ppm) while printing content in our tests. Its top speed printing representation was a disappointing 2.9 ppm. Content quality was great, the letterforms seeming profound dark and carefully drawn.
The control board is straightforward generally. You explore menus on the two-line monochrome LCD utilizing a concise cluster of plainly named catches. A portion of the messages showed could take after typical dialect all the more nearly, however most are justifiable. Samsung's SmartPanel Monitor application gets the slack by giving on-screen status, investigating, and other valuable data.
Through the Samsung CLP-660ND's control board you can conform shading enrollment, default representation determination and duplex settings, and in addition start essential upkeep assignments. Manual shading enrollment settings are likewise accessible, yet there is no alternative to print a shading diagram or reference sheet, so playing out this assignment includes experimentation.
The Web-based interface gives marginally more control, with access to printer and system settings and also email warnings. An IP channel can be arranged from the interface, and the printer additionally gives UPnP ability, making the CLP-660ND simpler to discover over systems.
Shading toners are adjusted vertically behind an extensive board on the front of the CLP-660ND shading laser printer. Pages are bolstered through the front of the printer as opposed to the back, so the paper tape is marginally longer than the printer unit itself. The yield heap is at the exact back of the printer. This makes printed pages hard to recover if the printer is put on a high work area.
Price: Around £169.00, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Samsung CLP-660ND Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!