The 6515/N is LED based, implying that it utilizes light-radiating diodes rather than lasers as a light source. Driven printers have large portions of the qualities of laser printers, and are considered laser-class gadgets. They have a tendency to be somewhat more minimal than comparatively prepared laser printers, and the 6515/N is no exemption. It gauges 19.7x16.5x19.9 inches (HWD), so despite everything you'll need to put it on a seat or table of its own, and as it weighs 67 pounds, you will need two individuals to move it into place. A 5-inch shading touch screen situated to one side of the yield plate can be tilted upward for simple perceivability. Underneath the show is a port for a USB thumb drive. The printer is bested by a letter-estimate flatbed scanner and a 50-sheet programmed record feeder (ADF) that backings single-pass two-sided filtering.
Standard paper limit is 300 sheets, split between a 250-sheet fundamental plate and a 50-sheet multipurpose feeder. The 6515/N is reasonable for up to substantial obligation imprinting in a smaller scale or home office or up to medium-obligation imprinting in a little office. The 6515/N's yield quality was better than expected for a laser-class printer, with great content, somewhat better than expected design, and normal photographs. Content yield ought to be sufficient for any business utilize, even those that require little sort, in any event with standard text styles.
Illustrations ought to be fine for most business uses, including PowerPoint freebees. Their fundamental drawback was a slight blotchiness noticeable in some dim foundations. Photographs ought to be sufficient for use in organization pamphlets, yet not for promoting materials. In a few cases, hues showed up excessively immersed.
As the base model in Xerox's 6515 line, the WorkCentre 6515/N is genuinely low estimated for a shading laser-class in with no reservations one printer, while shunning an auto-duplexer and worked in remote network. The 6515/N emerges for its content quality.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Xerox WorkCentre 6515/N Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!