- ISO Speed: Up to 12 ppm dark, Up to 8.5 ppm shading
- Standard Connectivity: USB 2.0, WiFi 802 b/g/n
- Remote, Duplex printing, Memory card opening, HP ePrint, Web associate, 3.45inch (8.76-cm) touchscreen CGD
- Paper Handling: 80-sheet input plate, 20-sheet photograph plate, 20-sheet yield plate
- Utilize just Original HP Ink in your HP printer for extraordinary outcomes, print after print
The HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One sits the scanner, which has essential specs: a letter/A4-estimate platen, a top that doesn't telescope to suit thicker materials, and no programmed record feeder for filtering multipage reports.
A 3.45-inch shading of touchscreen and also fringe controls that light when required command the simple to-utilize control board. Take note of that the touchscreen requires slight weight to enlist a touch- - somewhat shocking at to begin with, in case you're utilized to more-touchy touchscreens, however not hard to change in accordance with.
The Photosmart 6520's print, duplicate, and output speeds float above and underneath the normal. Content and monochrome illustrations exit at an enthusiastic 8.5 pages for each moment on the PC and 8 ppm on the Mac. The printing speed for depiction estimate photograph prints is around 3 ppm on plain paper at default settings (somewhat quicker than normal) or just of 1 ppm on shiny photograph paper (marginally beneath normal). Single-page duplicates turn out somewhat slower than normal at 2.9 ppm.
The yield in nature of pages which from the Photosmart 6520 is very great. At standard settings, content is pleasant, however it misses the mark concerning superbly dark and fresh. shading representation have a tendency to be somewhat yellow, with an equitably grainy look on plain paper and a smoother impact on shiny photograph paper.
Price: Around $304.99, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And HP Photosmart 6520 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!