- Create amazing panoramas with covered roll newspaper support
- Produce gallery-quality images faster with advanced print speeds
- Maximize the colour gamut and achieve better print out quality with Radiance technology
- Get superior shiny images with Epson UltraChrome Hi-Gloss 2 pigment ink
- Print photographs with higher vibrancy and better cosmetic shades with Epson's new Red and Orange printer ink cartridges
Epson UltraChrome Hi-Gloss 2
This 8-color, reformulated pigment printer ink place includes new Orange and Red printer ink cartridges, ensuring an amazing selection of colors and clean, natural skin shades. Additional improvements to the printer ink set be able to achieve powerful greens with richer blues. An increased Gloss Optimizer offers a even gloss end and an unparalleled shiny feel. And, because the Epson Stylus Image R1900 features auto-switching between Picture and Matte African american printer ink also, this advanced printer ink set can deliver the deepest blacks and boldest colors on nearly any multimedia type. With instant-dry properties and immediate color balance, Epson UltraChrome Hi-Gloss 2 Printer ink produces archival images that are smudge, water and fade resistant.
Epson partnered with world-renowned color experts at the Rochester Institute of Technology to build up Radiance technology, a sophisticated mathematical structures that optimizes the utilization of every color more successfully to maximize the full total color gamut. Radiance ensures smoother color transitions also, reduced grain plus more steady color under different lamps conditions. The full total effect is a truer photographic look with the best color possible.
Improved Print out Speeds
Stylus Photo R1900 Drivers Download - Together with the Epson Stylus Picture R1900, you can produce high res designs at even more quickly rates of speed than its forerunner, the Epson Stylus Image R1800. Print out at 5760x1440 optimized dpi, and you will see a swiftness improvement as high as 60 percent. Now, you can produce an 11x14 polished enlargement at the best image resolution in as fast as 2 minutes, 38 mere seconds.
Price: Around $700.00, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Epson Stylus Photo R1900 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!