- Auto duplex printing, copy, scan and fax
- 33 ppm/cpm, 8 moments First Backup Out Time
- Solution secrets for easy check out, eco backup and secure print
- Check to email, network USB and folder storage area key
- Network-ready, PCL5e/6
- Energy efficient
The i-SENSYS MF5940dn raises productivity using its 33 ppm result swiftness and class-leading First Duplicate Out Time of significantly less than 8 seconds. There exists nominal holding out time for print out outs also, because of Quick First-Print technology. The 50-sheet Duplex Auto Report Feeder for scanning, faxing or duplicating double-sided documents, alongside the optional cassette that expands newspaper source capacity up to 800 bed sheets, ensure faster and better working also.
One touch, simplicity
The user-friendly 5-lines LCD display reveals more info on display, so users make the almost all of the available functions. For sustained simplicity, there are one touch solution secrets that allow quick scanning immediate to your personal computer; eco-copying for incorporating several webpages into an individual print out, saving money and paper; and secure print, which really is a secure way to print sensitive documents and reduce waste.
Distribute your articles faster and much more successfully using Canon's SEND efficiency. With this you can check out immediate to email, to a network folder or even to a USB recollection key. Furthermore, Small PDF compression technology creates smaller data - a tenth of the scale achievable with standard compression - without reducing quality, rendering it much better to send and show documents.
Easy to control
Save space and spend less with one powerful network-ready device that can be found to everyone in the workgroup. The i-SENSYS MF5940dn is not hard to mange above the network, with a browser using the Remote control User Interface. Because of its PCL5e/6 compatibility it seamlessly combines into the business environment.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Canon i-SENSYS MF5940dn Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!