- As much as 26 web pages each and every minute in A4 in shade and b/w
- 1,200 dpi printing quality
- Standard duplex device for double-sided printing
- Fast period to first site: 9.5/10.5 a few moments in b/w and color
- High performance printing controller with 800 MHz CPU
- Wi-Fi and wi-fi Immediate as standard
- Mobile printing support including AirPrint, Mopria, KYOCERA Mobile Print
- Small design with low-noise printing
- Low producing costs in its category exceedingly
Speed up your workplace with this new shade printing device. The high-performance print controller, using its 800 MHz CPU, achieves amazing color printout brings about no right time. Moreover, it arises with a brief warm-up phase and reduces the time-till-first-page printing to 9.5/10.5 moments for shade and b/w. For more productivity even, these devices provides Wi-Fi and LAN and will be offering mobile printing support for professional and easy output of your articles - well suited for optimised and rapid office tasks.
Respectable by the industry and highly regarded by numerous trials organizations, KYOCERA's complete collection of reliable, high-value, Eco-Friendly network laser beam printers, deliver high-resolution end result with sharp dark-colored and white text message and design for just about any size workgroup.
KYOCERA's ECOSYS printers integrate 'cartridge-free' technology by using a durable print out drum and high produce toner container that delivers a large number of printed pages, a minimal total cost of possession and less daily habit user involvement.
With enviromental printing features. Duplex print out mode (Dual sided printing), N-Up printing setting (N web pages on 1 sheet), Toner save function (Draft print method), Quiet function (reduced print swiftness).
Price: Around € 353,-, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Kyocera ECOSYS P5026cdw Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!