- Fast, high-top quality printing for higher printing volumes. Having a business durable design and style with an extraordinary print speed as high as 52 pages each and every minute, this high-functionality printer is suitable for mid sized workgroups. Plus, it provides up to 1200 x 1200 dpi image resolution for crisp, clear text message and excellent graphics.
- Low total expense of ownership. Carries a super high-yield 12,000-web page toner cartridge for built-in value. For less expensive printing even, utilize the ultra high-yield 20,000-page replacement cartridge.
- Flexible paper handling. Conveniently handle your large print careers via an adjustable 520-sheet potential paper tray and 50-sheet capacity multi-goal tray. Extra optional paper trays can be found in 520-sheet or 250-sheet capacities, allowing users to configure the printer with multiple trays in a manner that best meets their software requirements - up to at least one 1,610 sheet total capacity.
- Large, expandable output potential. 250-sheet capacity productivity, plus an add-on mailbox/sorter/stacker option pays to for workgroups that are looking to assign bins to numerous users, sort end result into individual bins, or require further output capacity - up to at least one 1,050 total linens.
- Automatic two-sided printing. Utilize the duplex printing feature to create professional two-sided brochures, booklets and documents.
- Advanced protection features. Includes a NFC cards reader and Dynamic Directory(R) support for network individual authentication to greatly help protect against unauthorized usage of the device. Other protection features involve: Secure Function Lock, Enterprise Security (802.1x), IPSec, Secure Printing, SSL/TLS and more.
Price: Around $499.99, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Brother HL-L6400DWT Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!