- Max Image resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Max Document Size: 8.5x14 inch
- Print Speed: 48 ppm
- First Print Out Swiftness: <7.5 Seconds
- Automatic Duplex Printing
- 1.8 inch Color Touch screen Display
- 520-Sheet Input Tray
- 50-Sheet Multipurpose Tray
- With Monthly Duty of Cycle: up to 125,000 of Pages
- With USB 2.0, also Ethernet, & Wi-Fi with NFC
With Wi-Fi connection including NFC, impressive acceleration, and mobile printing capacities, the HL-L6300DW Monochrome Laser beam Printer from Brother is a versatile product well-suited for work with in a genuine home or office. The printer should be able greatly to work nice and quickly with precision right with a 48 of ppm print speed and an answer of 1200 x 1200 dpi. It could produce documents as large as 8.5x14 in . and it shall take less than 7.5 seconds for the first print out. Automatic duplex printing further more enhances efficiency and limits paper use using its 2-sided output.
- Wireless connectivity permits cellular printing via Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Printing, Mopria, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Place of work, and Wi-Fi Direct along with NFC
- Paper capacity could be expanded to up to maximum of just one 1,610 bed linens through the utilization of optional trays
Paper handling is performed either with the typical 520-sheet source tray or through a 50-sheet multipurpose tray for more specialized press. The HL-L6300DW is able to handle about 125,000 webpages each complete month for reliable procedure. Additionally, the machine includes a 1.8 inch color touchscreen of display right for to checking printer of status and it also offers USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity for many who prefer wired setups.
Price: Around $412.80, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Brother HL-L6300DW Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!