- Ultra-ease per page: Reduce ink costs by 90%
- Minimized A3 printer: A3 + back media feed and A4 print, duplicate, sweep and fax
- Cutting edge ink filling framework: Enjoy bother and wreckage free tops off with the upgraded ink bottles
- Versatile printing and availability: Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Ethernet and free portable printing applications
- Intended for business: A4 250-sheet front plate, 35-sheet A4 ADF
A3 prints from a conservative model
The conservative L14150 EcoTank offers A4 print, sweep, duplicate and fax, in addition to the alternative to print A3+ from the back media feed. Moreover, its LCD screen make it simple to print without a PC.
EcoTank can spare you over 80% on normal in 3 years versus A3 4-in-1 ink cartridge models and slice ink costs by dependent upon 90% gratitude to its creative plan.
Take on more assignments
With fax, a 250-sheet paper plate, print velocities of 17ppm, twofold sided printing and a 35 page programmed record feeder (ADF), you'll have the option to speed through an assortment of errands easily. This printer includes the warmth free PrecisionCore printhead, eminent for its speed, quality, dependability and effectiveness, and will last the lifetime of the printer.
Print from anyplace
With Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, you can send records to print from brilliant gadgets utilizing the Epson iPrint application.
Exceptionally designed for usability
EcoTank is more minimized and simpler to use than any other time in recent memory. Its forward looking tanks are built for without mess tops off and the containers are intended to just permit the right hues to be embedded. On account of the front ink level presentation, it's anything but difficult to see when it's at long last due for a top off.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Epson Ecotank L14150 Driver Downloads, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!
Epson Ecotank L14150 Driver Downloads, Review, Price based for Windows:
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32bit) - Printer click here;
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (64bit) - Printer click here;
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64bit) - Scanner click here;
- For more, check here.