- Lessen your printing costs: Economical ink tank printer with lots of ink included
- Reliable and extreme: One-year or 100,000-page ensure
- Decrease essentialness use: Save up to 95% in power usage
- Productive: Double-sided printing, 250-sheet plate, 3.7cm concealing LCD screen
- Brisk, business-quality printing: 20ppm print speeds, no warm up time, PrecisionCore printhead
Another mono EcoTank printer for business, with an extraordinarily low TCO in a simple to utilize, sharp and diminished structure. Print up to a staggering 11,000 pages with the included ink that comes in two holders for sans mess,
Reduce your printing costs
The moderate EcoTank is on a fundamental level particular to laser printers. It incorporates a tremendous refillable ink tank that you load up with the included ink bottles as opposed to toner. From the earliest starting point you have enough ink to print countless pages, cutting costs and saving time as you're not normally developing toner.
Insignificant exertion replacements
While finishes off are likely going to be uncommon, you'll have the choice to save over 90% on the cost per page with replacement ink bottles.
Giving certifiable sentiments of tranquility, each EcoTank mono printer goes with a one-year/100,000-page ensure.
Make an effort not to lounge around changing supplies - with an ink tank structure you can essentially finish it off and forget about it.
Cut essentialness utilize and reduce overheads with an EcoTank mono printer.
Capable business features
Experience the PrecisionCore printhead that is prominent for its speed, quality, trustworthiness and efficiency. Replace paper less much of the time with the 250-sheet plate and extra paper with modified twofold sided printing.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Epson EcoTank ET-M2140 Driver Downloads, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!
Epson EcoTank ET-M2140 Driver Downloads, Review, Price based for Windows:
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32bit) - Printer click here;
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (64bit) - Printer click here;
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64bit) - Scanner click here;
- For more, check here.