- Print Speed: 38ppm (A4)
- 2-line Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi network
- Monochrome Printer Laser
- Fpot 6S
- 1200x1200 dpi
- Hello there Speed USB 3.0
- 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet
- 60gsm - 220gsm
This printer is a reduced and reliable which is ideal for taking care of requesting occupations. Obliges your requirements for shared printing at workplaces and furthermore for dispersed printing from crucial frameworks, intensely and rapidly.
It additionally working with calm murmur activity. This machine is intended to work discreetly. Upgraded fan activity and improved paper way configuration acknowledge low clamor levels.
This light-weight machine is equipped for A3 monochrome printing. Smaller and low-profile, yet fit for printing high volume with the motor contribution superior and high solidness.
his adaptable machine empowers imprinting on a wide scope of paper, envelopes, and cards of different sizes and thicknesses (60 to 220 gsm). Be it slight, standard paper through to reused or heavier paper, no issue, the decision is yours. The standard plate, discretionary 250/550 Sheet Feeder, and discretionary Face Up Tray give this adaptability. No more stresses over the sort of paper you use.
For higher security, Private Charge Print is conceivable with these machines to encourage classified and controlled treatment of delicate printed version material. Additionally with the discretionary Authentication Adapter with Touch Panel, the printing work menu is shown simply after IC card validation happens. The touch board likewise permits clients to just and effectively select or drop print employments, or change the quantity of duplicates voluntarily. Upgraded security and genuine feelings of serenity.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Fuji Xerox DocuPrint 3505D Driver Download, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!