- Name taken sensor — acknowledges various employments yet just prints each mark in turn; forestalls nonstop printing and names clinging to one another
- Back-feed ability — withdraws names so it can print nearer to the top for progressively effective media use
- Propelled paper-sparing highlights — void area and character-stature decrease help lessen paper use up to 47 percent
- Prepared to-utilize names — help improve request exactness and consumer loyalty
- Adaptable — one printer for both without liner marking and receipt printing
- mPOS inviting — bolsters printing from cell phones and tablets
- Advantageous — double interfaces, remembering worked for USB for adaptable availability
- Quick print speeds — up to 170 mm/sec
- Flexible — 40, 58 and 80 mm print width bolster alternatives
- Effective — naturally recognizes media type and width
presented the TM-L90II LFC (without liner good) warm mark printer at the NRF 2020 Retail's Big Show. Supplanting the TM-L90 Plus LFC models, this warm mark printer sup-ports both sans liner printing and receipt printing and highlights a name taken sensor and back-feed usefulness.
It empowers shippers in the QSR, quick easygoing, and neighborliness sections to rapidly print request subtleties and add proper marks to orders so nourishment administration administrators can guarantee that the correct request is conveyed to the correct customer. It benefits friendliness shippers and retailers the same in improving request precision and efficiencies.
The TM-L90II LFC underpins 40-, 58-and 80mm wide media for adaptable printing choices. An advantageous mark taken sensor lets it acknowledge numerous employments, however print just each name in turn, forestalling recently printed names from sticking to each other.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Epson TM-L90II LFC Driver Downloads, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!
Epson TM-L90II LFC Driver Downloads, Review And Price based for Windows:
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32bit) click here;
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (64bit) click here;
- For more, check here.
Epson TM-L90II LFC Driver Downloads, Review And Price based for Mac OS X:
- Check here.
Epson TM-L90II LFC Driver Downloads, Review And Price based for Linux:
- Check here.