- 5-shading ink framework
- Enhanced for CAD and general use
- Print measure: 24inch (A1+)
With the printer's useful bookkeeping capacities, organizations and organizations may follow their printer's yield and use cautiously, to decrease wastage and spare inert downtime and cost. A keen chip in each tank stores data on ink levels, and issues a notice at whatever point it runs low, while an inner counter figures the measure of move paper remaining so you are never left running on void. The additional bookkeeping capacities gather printer work log data and compute printing costs for extreme utilization control.
HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL support
For CAD clients and requesting print experts, this expansive organization printer has helpful locally available help for HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL information and records. Print extensive configuration legitimately from CAD/GIS applications for high exactness printouts with extraordinary shading rendering.
Relentless ink substitution
Print easily and without expensive interference with the keen, individual subtank ink framework in the printer. A steady save of ink is preset in the subtank, so clients can supplant ink tanks effectively and proficiently, without ceasing printing anytime.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 Driver Download And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!