- 5-Color Dye/Pigment Ink System - comprising of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black color ink and two channels of shade matte dark.
- Twofold Matte Black - Doubling the matte dim is used for most outrageous dull thickness and speed.
- Single Print Heads with FINE advancement - Incorporates a ultra high thickness 15,360 gush print head with ultra little ink drops (4 pl), passing on smooth and awesome degree.
- Borderless Printing - 4 sided edge to edge printing, just with move media.
- Non-terminating Detection and Compensation Function - when stopped up or non-terminating spouts are distinguished the print head cleaning cycle is naturally executed. On the off chance that the spout stays discouraged, the iPF700 will naturally repay by rerouting the ink to working spouts.
The developments that were fused into this printer fulfill the numerous requirements of the business sectors they are utilized in. The L-COA picture processor is committed to the imagePROGRAF and is only intended to drive the best quality yield at the most elevated conceivable paces. The new ink framework comprises of four color shading inks and a 2-channel matte dark shade ink. Multiplying the matte dark is utilized for greatest dark thickness and speed. Another key element of every one of this gadget is the new high-thickness 1″ print head that builds the speed of printing and improves sturdiness. The print head packs in more than 15,000 spouts, which expands the precision of the gadget, just as the consistency of the yield.
5-Color Dye/Pigment Ink System
The new ink framework comprises of four color shading inks and a 2-channel matte dark color ink. Multiplying the matte dark is utilized for most extreme dark thickness and speed. When printing, four of the hues might be connected in the meantime, since matte dark or dark is consequently chosen dependent on the media type chose in the printer driver. Matte dark will be utilized when imprinting on plain or matte media though the color based dark will be utilized when imprinted on covered or shiny paper.
L-COA Controller - New Print Controller
The L-COA1 print controller brilliantly forms the print information to execute rapid handling so as to precisely lay ink down for ideal picture quality. Joined with Canon's double print head structure and the most ink spouts per shading in the business.
HDI of Driver
With the Canon HDI Driver, the driver makes a vector graphical portrayal of the printed information. Here focuses are characterized and a bended line is determined scientifically so as to accomplish accuracy. The HDI Driver makes a graphically exact illustration of the printed information.
PosterArtist - Software application with notice planning and printing abilities
This layout driven programming was created by Canon explicitly to make extensive arrangement blurbs effectively. PosterArtist helps clients of all dimensions to make proficient looking blurbs, pennants and signage without hardly lifting a finger.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF700 Driver Download And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!