The imagePROGRAF iPF610 has a broad LCD board and works with a lessened proportion of tumult, which suggests increasingly noticeable effortlessness of movement and more noteworthy flexibility in various circumstances. The iPF610 gives both quality and execution, mentioned by the present market with the L-COA controller - the cerebrum of the imagePROGRAF iPF course of action. The L-COA controller, near to the 5-shading Reactive Ink system, is expected to drive the best quality yield at the most bewildering possible speeds. It prints on an assortment of media in addition to the incorporation of printing/application programming programs gives the adaptability and adaptability should have been utilized in a wide assortment.
- 5-Color Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink innovation: Consisting of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black color ink and two channels of shade Matte Black
- HPGL-2 and HP RTL Support
- Two Matte Black Ink Tanks: Doubling the matte dark is utilized for most extreme dark thickness and speed
- Print-Head with FINE innovation: Incorporates a ultra high-thickness 15,360 spout print head with ultra little ink drops (4 pl), conveying smooth and lovely degrees
- Various Media Options: Four-Way multi-feed empowers various paper choices: move, tape, manual front feed and manual top feed
- Borderless Printing: Four-sided edge-to-edge printing, just with move media
- Non-terminating Detection and Compensation Function: When stopped up or non-terminating spouts are recognized, the print-head cleaning cycle is consequently executed. On the off chance that the spout stays hindered, the iPF610 will naturally remunerate by re-directing the ink to working spouts
Price: Around $2,163.25, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 Driver Download And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!