- Print and Copy in shading at up to 8 ppm and in dark and white at up to 12 ppm
- Snappy First Print gives first duplicate time of roughly 23 seconds in dark and white and 29 seconds in shading
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed for ideal execution
- Output to USB
- Print and Copy in shading at up to 8ppm and 12ppm in Black/White
Intended for convenience in your home or office, the MF8050Cn is furnished with a front-stacking structure that gives simple access to the control board and paper sources. A huge LCD with realistic showcase gives guided client liveliness inside the presentation that improves once complex assignments with delineated on-screen directions.
Sweep to USB
Convey your imperative data with you by sparing examined records to a USB removable media. Associate the USB removable media to the USB port found helpfully in the front of the machine to filter your letter-, articulation or lawful estimated reports.
Astonishing Imaging Performance
The Superior Color Imaging Technology highlighted in the MF8050Cn catch fine subtleties with astounding tone-on-tone clearness, helping pictures remain consistent with the first. Auto Gradation Adjustment gives increasingly steady yield quality via consequently changing the degree, shading and thickness as per the surrounding temperature and dampness.
The MF8050Cn will catch filters in a 24-bit shading at an introduced goals of up to 9600 spots for every inch (dpi) through its ADF or platen glass. It will likewise transmit reports flawlessly and rapidly with the Super G3 Fax, achieving velocities of around 33.6 Kbps. For included adaptability and client accommodation, the MF8050Cn is furnished with extra highlights, for example, ID Card Copy, Auto Fax Forwarding, and Searchable PDF.
The MF8050Cn utilizes around 3 watts of vitality amid Energy Saving Mode and meets Energy Star rules, sparing you cash on vitality costs. Also, in the same way as other imageCLASS items, the MF8050Cn is a piece of the Generation Green program, Canon's drive to diminish natural weights in all phases of an item's life-cycle.
Price: Around $449.00, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon imageCLASS MF8050Cn Driver Download And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!