The MF8080Cw has some decent highlights - and a large group of unpleasant edges. In spite of the fact that the protected printing is decent, the overly complex process for empower manual duplexing is a head-scratcher. The five-line monochrome LCD show is fine, however the catches could be better depicted (with bigger content, better symbols, and a greater amount of them). The printer driver is astonishingly short and specialized - and everything is done a tad diversely or is situated in a somewhat startling spot.
Setup by means of ethernet and USB worked fine, and the MF8080Cw's HTML arrangement pages are all around rendered and sensibly spread out. In the first place, you should control cycle the MF8080Cw on the off chance that you need to change from ethernet to Wi-Fi, or the other way around.
By and large, the print nature of the MF8080Cw was very great. Content looked sharp, however it acquainted an unmistakably pink cast with monochrome illustrations. The pinkness turned inadmissibly purple in a grayscale rendition of a full-page shading photograph. Shading photographs appeared a touch grainy, however they had a vivacious and warm palette. In our gathering photograph of PCWorld workers, nonetheless, everybody seem, by all accounts, to be donning a splash on tan. Line-workmanship filters endured more bending than we typically observe.
Price: Around $300.00, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon imageCLASS MF8080Cw Driver Download, Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!