- First print out time of 15 seconds.
- Month to month obligation cycle is appraised at 60,000 pages with a prescribed month to month volume of 4000 pages.
- Backings Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Brother iPrint&Scan, Mopria, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct, and NFC for versatile printing. Likewise, has web interface alternatives for Google Drive, Evernote, OneDrive, OneNote, Box, and Dropbox. Different Brother cloud applications are additionally accessible, including Office Print.
- One-push remote setup through Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Toner Save mode.
- Info limit can be expanded however the utilization of discretionary paper plate.
- Propelled security highlights incorporate a coordinated NFC card peruser and Active Directory bolster.
- This printer is ENERGY STAR ensured and EPEAT Bronze evaluated and has a run of the mill vitality utilization estimation of 1.9 kWh/week.
Ensure your workgroup can deal with vast print occupations without issue with the HL-L8360CDW Color Laser Printer from Brother. With print accelerates to 33 ppm, this unit will blast through occupations easily. Records can be made in full shading and with superb on account of a 2400 x 600 dpi equal print goals. Clients will likewise profit by programmed duplexing and worked in Wi-Fi with NFC network, which empowers an assortment of versatile printing choices.
The HL-L8360CDW has both a 50-sheet multipurpose plate and a standard 250-sheet input plate. This setup takes into consideration the utilization of an assortment of media from 3 x 5" up to 8.5 x 14". Another favorable position of this model is usability, on account of a natural 2.7" shading touchscreen LCD. Additionally, it has a front USB port for coordinate printing from a compact drive. Also, it accompanies USB 2.0 and Ethernet availability and additionally the Wi-Fi and NFC.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Brother HL-L8360CDW Drivers Download, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!