Store printer activity
Control all your printer capacities from your brilliant gadget utilizing Wi-Fi network and the Canon PRINT application. No entrance to a remote switch? Simply utilize Wireless Direct.
Remain in the cloud
Streamline filtering (Scanning straight to cloud and checking to email are accessible for clients of bona fide Canon ink.) and printing to and from distributed storage with PIXMA Cloud Link by means of the Canon PRINT application.
Simple to-utilize task
Work the printer from the clear catches and mono LCD or the Canon PRINT application with its straightforward interface.
Improve productivity with programmed 2-sided printing and a 20-sheet ADF (A4/LTR/LGL sizes just) to copy and filtering numerous page archives.
Rapid, high caliber
Expect fresh and clear content from the shade dark ink and print rates of 4.4 ipm for shading and 8.8 ipm for mono.
Price: Around Unknown, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA E4240 Drivers Download And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!