Types of Patterns Supported Media
Common paper; HP Photographic Paperwork; Professional newspaper or HP matte brochure; HP presentation matte newspaper; Professional newspaper or HP polished brochure; Other photographic inkjet documents; Other matte newspaper for inkjet; Other shiny inkjet papers.
Input holder up to 100 bedding; 25-sheet output holder; Duplex options: Auto (standard); Automatic File Feeder: Yes; Auto Record Feeder Capacity: Standard, 35 mattress sheets; Envelope Feeder: No; Standard Newspaper Trays: 1; Insight Capabilities: Approximately 100 bedding Standard; Approximately 10 envelopes; ND Transparencies; As much as 40 credit cards; ND labels; Around 100 bed linens of office; End result Capabilities: As much as 25 bed linens in standard result tray; About 5 envelopes; ND Transparencies; ND brands; 25 sheets, very much like standard letter
Check Type / Technology: Flatbed / CIS. Scan image resolution: Hardware: Around 1200 x 1200; Optical: Around 1200 dpi. Check Input Settings: Front -panel, HP scanning software, mobile app. Maximum check out size: Automatic doc feeder: 216 x 356 mm; 8.5 x 14 in; Even foundation: 216 x 297 mm; 8.5 x 11.69 in. Check out Rate: 3 ppm color; 7 ppm mono. Little Depth / Grayscale Levels: 256. Standard Digital Transmitting Features: No
Copy quality: Black color (text and images): 600 x 300 dpi; Color (text and design): 600 x 300 dpi. Copier Adjustments: Start Black color Copy, Start Backup Color, Range of Copies, Duplex, Newspaper Type, Resize, Personal information Copy, Lighter weight / Darker
Fax transmission rate: Around: 33.6 Kbps. Fax image resolution: Dark colored (Best): 300 x 300 dpi; Color (Best): 200 x 200 dpi; Black colored (Standard): 203 x 98 dpi; In color (default): 200 x 200 dpi. Fax Features: Vehicle Fax Lowering Support: Yes; Auto redial: Yes; Fax Mailing Delayed: Yes; Compatibility with distinctive touch recognition: yes; Fax forwarding recognized: Yes; Fax polling reinforced: No; Fax telephone method support: Yes; Rubbish hurdle support: yes; Rate dialing: No; Laptop or computer software support: yes; Telephone handset support: yes
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 5276 Driver Download And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!