- Double-sided printing for business: Consume to 50% less paper
- Wi-Fi 4-in-1: Check, copy, printing and fax wirelessly
- Easy mobile printing: Printing easily from your smartphone or tablet
- Tap to hook up with NFC: Simply touch your Android os device to the printing device to start out printing
- Touchscreen control: 6.1cm shade LCD touchscreen
Small and stylish
There is no need to squander space; the 4-in-1 WF-2860DWF includes a compact design. Using its sleek and processed form, you can combine this space-saving model into any home or small office setting up.
Professional for looking prints
Get high-quality designs because of Epson's innovative printhead technology, PrecisionCore.
Simple right to use
You can work collaboratively; store or talk about documents online by checking right to cloud storage space sites.
Featuring specific inks, Epson's four-colour 502 printer ink provides reliable, exciting and clear images with reduced outlay. Keep your charges down even more with Epson's XL load up, that can can print out 2.5x more webpages.
Choose the connection solution that best suits you with Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct and Ethernet. Easily printing documents from smart devices using NFC, Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print out. Take good thing about Epson's free mobile printing alternatives including Email Print out, that can send what to print out from almost all over the world.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Epson WorkForce WF-2860DWF Drivers, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!