- Programmed two-sided printing. Uneven examining, replicating and sending faxes.
- Fast highly contrasting (18 pictures for every moment) and shading (16 pictures for every moment) printing.
- Adaptable paper sustaining choices: 150 sheets can be stacked into the printer; what's more, there is a 20-sheet programmed record feeder and a back sidestep plate that can hold paper up to A3 estimate.
- Touch touchy LCD with a corner to corner of 4.5 cm.
- Support for AirPrint ™ and Google Cloud Print ™ innovations.
Directed at SOHOs and SMBs, the printer accompanies a 1.8-inch touchscreen shading LCD show, and the capacity to print report sizes up to A3, mechanized two-side printing for A4 records, and incorporates wired and remote functionalities for cloud and portable printing with Brother's iPrint&Scan application, Airprint, and Google Cloud.
The MFC-J2310 InkBenefit brags Brother's littlest inkjet impression at present, made conceivable with Brother's Landscape Printing Technology that progressions how a page is put away and printed - from picture to scene, in this manner decreasing the machine's impression. Additionally, Brother's architects built up another motor and expanded the extent of the print make a beeline for accomplish expanded rates of up to 18ppm and 16ppm for monochrome and shading individually. Using high return or super high return ink cartridges (that brags 600 and 1,200 page yield individually), clients appreciate reserve funds because of lower cost per page.
Also, the inkjet demonstrate debuts the coordination of Brother's new "Low Energy Standby" power sparing innovation in future printer models, which offers around 0.04W power utilization in off mode, making it Brother's most vitality proficient inkjet across the board.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Brother MFC-J2310 Drivers Download, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!